We are very confident in conducting consultations in this manner so you can be assured you will receive the exact same care as those who physically attend the clinic.
What’s included in a Phone / Skype consultation?
- The consultation is generally split into two segments, half is done with you and the remainder is comprised of Naturopath Jason Eldridge doing research, case study conduct and formulation of the treatment plan.
- Prior to the consultation you will be sent an in detail questionnaire that runs through each system in the body, food dairy and if needed a mood disorer questionnaire.
- The consultation usually begins with us gaining a general understanding of your intentions and what physical and emotional symptoms are problematic for you
- Naturopath Jason Eldridge will then go through, in great depth, the questionnaire with you to gain a great understanding of your presenting symptoms and your history
- Any previous pathology results may also be viewed in the consultation
- Your dietary needs will also be addressed
- Writing up of referrals for pathology
- Following the phone/skype segment Jason will spend a great deal of time going over the notes from the consultation to put together your treatment plan
- After the research has been done you will be sent your personalised treatment plan, pathology request forms and consultation notes
It’s important to note to that all pathology testing can be offered from a distance as many of the tests you can collect samples from home or using secondary laboratory.
Will I need supplements?
Some clients benefit hugely by starting nutritional supplements, however, not all our clients actually need supplements, so we only prescribe them when and if they are needed. Generally we assess this based on pathology test results. Supplements can be posted or couriered to you.
What’s involved in a follow up consultation?
- Discuss symptoms, changes and progress
- Reassess your treatment plan
- Review or request pathology testing
- Monitor your dietary intake, some clients like to keep a food diary and email this to us to discuss
- Assess any lifetsyle influences that may be affecting your physical and emotional wellbeing
It is important to note that we are very happy to work alongside your current GP and health care professionals. We believe that integration between Practitioners and modalities is how our clients get the best outcome!
If you are tired of your current health status and you are ready to take the next step contact us to make an appointment on 0422 731 477.