Who are you? What does your eye reveal?
The Windows to the Soul
The beauty and depth of the Rayid work will astound you!
The iris is a unique blueprint to your soul.
Unlock the secrets to your spiritual evolution.
Have yours read today!
WHAT IRIS TYPE ARE YOU?The iris has a vast amount of information that reveals your true nature & the lessons and gifts you have received from previous generations. There are four main constitutional iris structures: ‘Shaker’, ‘Flower’, ‘Jewels’ or ‘Streams’. Each describes personality and behavior.
ANALYTICAL TYPE – JEWELS
- Jewel personalities are intellectual & focused:the world’s great thinkers
- Excel in leadership, teaching & science
- Learn visually & with emotional association
- Need to release, open, allow and feel
- Attract Flower types for long-term relationships
- (Dots in the iris)
- Sharp, thought & analysis
- Control themselves, situations & others
- Lead with clarity & attention to detail
- Precise verbal communicators
- Often show little emotion
- Intense, deliberate & quietly driven
EMOTIONAL TYPE – FLOWERS
- Flower personalities are sensitive & heart centred
- They add feeling and excitability to the world
- Excel in creative abundance, as artists and engineers
- Learn auditorily
- Need to focus and control emotion
- attract Jewel types in long-term relationships
- (rounded openings in the iris)
- Passion, fire and grace
- Flexible, spontaneous and changeable
- Flow easily with social situations
- Generate excitement and enjoy being on display
- Experience feelings of anger, depression or blame
- Visual communicators, animated and expressive
EXTREMIST TYPE – SHAKERS
(dots and rounded openings in the iris)
- Shaker personalities are innovative & dynamic: they change the world
- Excel as inventors, motivators and explorers
- Learn via experience, motion and intuition
- Need grounding, balance & equilibrium
- Attract Stream types for long-term relationships.
- Progressive & revolutionary
- At the forefront of change
- Push the boundaries
- Ungrounded with cycles of success & failure
- Devoted to a cause & adventurous
- Challenge life with abandon and zeal
GROUNDED TYPE – STREAMS
- Stream personalities are the binding force that hold the world together
- Excel in athletics, dance, health care & public service
- Learn by imitation & experience
- Need to expand, change, & move
- Attract Shaker types in long-term relationships
- (Uniform iris structure)
- Physical yet very sensitive & empathetic
- Nurture & balance others
- Intuitive, connected and stable
- Mediates & unifies extremes
- Experiences feeling overwhelmed
- Communicates with touch & movement
Combination types are more common than single types, so you may be described as a ‘Shaker Jewel’ or a ‘Stream Flower’. Personality is also modified by the presence of one or more iris ‘rings’.
- Rings of Freedom are driven to pierce and break up imbalances in the world.
- Rings of Purpose have a sense of specialness; these people feel they have a mission to fulfil in life.
- Rings of Harmony these people tend to have high ideals about social and environmental issues.
- Rings of Determination usually appear in mature adults; they tend to act with a decisive certainty.
The Ring of Harmony
(white – yellow clouds at the periphery of the iris)
The particular arrangement of ‘Jewels’ or ‘Flowers’ and the exact positions within your iris not only uncover personality traits but may also reveal family issues. Denny Johnson reminds us that “all information in the iris can be seen as a gift. All traits have positive attributes. They are not just problems to be coped with; they are pointers to how we can grow and change. They are there to facilitate a long-term evolution of consciousness.” The positions chart below illustrates a little of the complexity of what your iris reflects about your personality.
- For example, position 45 (the Yin of the Heart) shows inadequate expression of love between your parents or to you leading to idealism in relationships, wandering heart, commitment phobia.
- Learn how to transform this into a gift for beautiful lasting relationships, joy, expression of love and laughter.
Why Rayid?Unlike other esoteric readings, Rayid is a healing art that deeply and accurately identifies you as an individual. And what’s more, Rayid provides you with powerful tools for physical and emotional self-healing, to nurture your soul and its destiny. You will discover the genetic origins of any illness or significant life event, learn how to heal it and bring light and love to yourself, your children and future generations. By understanding the patterns in your iris, the influence of your birth order position, and the ever presence of ancestors, you are able to grow and evolve in remarkable ways. You have the power to make a significant difference in your life, family and, ultimately, in the world. By applying the Rayid Model, you awaken new potentials and possibilities in your life. 3 PHASES TO YOUR SELF-EMPOWERED SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION 1. Identify your unique blueprint to your soul. Experience a Rayid consultation today – it will change your life! 2. Get your biochemistry right with a naturopathic treatment. 3. You can make it happen with powerful tools to heal and evolve.
How does Rayid differ from the physical view of the iris?Iridology is the study of the iris, or coloured part, of the eye and is used as a diagnostic tool by trained health care professionals. Through various marks, signs and discolouration in the iris, nature reveals inherited weaknesses and strengths, personality characteristics, patterns, behavioural traits, attitudes, challenges and gifts which are likely to accompany you in life. Iridology began in about 1861 when at 11 years of age Dr. Ignatz von Peczely noticed an owl in a tree in his backyard. After trying to catch the owl, he accidentally broke one of the owl’s legs. He then noticed a dark stripe develop in the lower part of the owl’s iris. Dr. von Peczely dressed the owl’s leg and nursed it back to health and let it go. However, the owl stayed around and later he noticed the appearance of white and crooked lines in the part of the iris where the dark stripe had been. He later remembered the encounter with the owl in his medical practice and thus modern iridology was born. For the most part iridology has been used as a road map to the body showing where each gland and organ is and the constitutional health associated with each part of the body. Rayid Iris was born totally independently of traditional iridology. If you have had iridology done in the past you may find that exciting new developments have radically changed the way we view the iris. This has largely been due to the integration of Rayid Iridology, with many practitioners using Rayid alone. The Rayid model recognises that throughout the ages, the eyes have been known as the windows to the soul. Modern behavioural research is proving this adage to be true. By using the iris we can determine what personality traits and creative abilities an individual has acquired, what gifts they possess and what lessons they have to learn. We can also observe the specific support that person needs in order to achieve his or her maximum potential. Rayid is based on the following principles:
• Life has a purpose • There is a dynamic perfection, often unseen, that creates, animates, and unifies all life • Natural laws of this perfection regulate the body, mind, and spirit • Human consciousness has an innate capacity to create • All of humanity and the natural world, is One • The greatest unifying power in life, is loveThis has given rise to new therapies employed to nurture the soul and its destiny. Much can be gained by the releasing of negative emotions, attitudes and behavioural habits. You are assisted in this release and given tools to increase the positive in order to obtain greater levels of:
- Will / Nurturing
- Passion / Fire
- Clarity / Intelligence
- Strength / Community
- Joy / Alliances
- Grace / Love
- Perfection / Beauty
- Compassion / Unity
- Masterful Leadership
- Silence / Purity / Spiritual Oneness.