Our latest alkaline Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge is a 6 stage advanced filter which includes the following stages from our 10 stage State-of-the-Art process
STAGE 2 – Silver Activated Carbon
- High quality silver activated carbon inhibits bacteria growth in filter.
- Reduces chlorine, herbicides & pesticides, industrial poisons & MTBE’s, Trihalomethanes (THM’s), organic chemicals, odours and particulates.
- A purifying surface area of over 68 acres! (Silver is not released into the water)
STAGE 3 – Fluoride Reduction
- Designed for the effective filtration and reduction of Fluoride by up to 90%. This is dependent on the pH of your source water – the more alkaline the water going into the zazen system, the less effective the fluoride filtration. Most tap waters however are acidic. You can test your water using our Water pH Test Kit.
STAGE 4 – Activated Zeolite
- Inhibits bacteria and traps heavy metals such as lead, aluminium, nickel, cadmium and mercury.
- Removes detergents, ammonium, agricultural chemicals and other toxins.
- Constructed from highly compressed diatomaceous earth and mineral oxides.
- Emits beneficial infrared to energise the water and Pi energy to enhance bioavailability.
- Provides additional filtration to balance pH and neutralises acidic components in tap water.
- “Polishes” the water for brilliant clarity and sparkle.
- Infuses natural silica – renowned for strengthening collagen for radiant hair and nails.
STAGE 5, 6 and 7 – Bio-Ceramic Pi and FIR Energy Balls + Silica Sand
Why do I need to replace the Filter Cartridge regularly?
To ensure the very best quality water for your health and wellness benefit, it is important to change your filters and stones on time. With the filter cartridge, we recommend a maximum time in use of 6 months. If you have a large family, or busy office/clinic, you may need to change your filter cartridge sooner.
After filtering hundreds of litres of tap or tank water, your zazen Filter Cartridge gets “clogged” with the heavy metals and other contaminants it has removed by trapping them in its filter layers. This means its ability to filter your water is reduced over time. The need to change the filter is not just based on usage, but also the period of time it has been in use in your system, sitting in a moist environment.
Price: $49.95 AUD (includes GST)
Product Code: 801
Purpose: Cleaning & Rebalancing
Replacement: Every 4 to 6 months (6 months for a single person, 4 months for a family/office)
Warranty: 90 day Money Back Guarantee
Plastic: Bisphenol-A (BPA) Free
Installation: Click here to view the installation instructions