- Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is free from sodium, sugar, starch, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colours and preservatives
- Efamol Evening Primrose Oil contains 33% more Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) than most other evening primrose oils.
- With vitamin E
Suggested daily intake
2 capsules per day with food (500mg), 1 capsule per day with food (1000mg), 1 x 5ml (1tsp) of lemon and lime liquid per day with food, 16 drops(1.25ml or 0.25 tsp) of 30ml liquid per day with food
Taking this product for the first time
3 Caps per day with food for the first 12 weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids. After this time a lower intake is sufficient to maintain the body’s levels.
Capsule Pure Evening Primrose Oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Liquid High Oleic Acid Sunflower Oil, Pure Evening Primrose Oil, natural flavourings (lemon & lime), vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is specially formulated;
- To maintain hormonal balance via prostaglandin metabolism.
- To maintain health of skin, hair and nails, being not only an essential element of the skin structure, but also a precursor of prostaglandins, which have an important role to play in the maintenance of healthy skin
- To maintain peripheral nerve health.